Garlic Rosemary Lamb Chops + Crab Mashed Potatoes + Creamed SpinachPretty expensive but delicious & worth it. I actually prefer regular mashed potatoes but I just wanted to try something more "exciting." Lol. It was pretty damn good.
Scroll down for recipe.
Here it is:
Garlic Rosemary Lamb Chops
- 9-12 Lamb chops
- 5 clove garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 tsp rosemary, chopped
- Olive Oil
- 2 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Combine salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary. Rub mixture on lamb.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil- medium heat. Add lamb chops to skillet. Cook for desired doneness. 2-3 minutes on each side for medium rare.
Crab Mashed Potatoes
- 4 Yukon potatoes
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- In a large pan, add enough water to cover the potatoes. Boil the potatoes until fork can be inserted and removed easily.
- Strain. Transfer potatoes to a separate bowl. Add butter to large pan, sauté garlic.
- Mash potatoes in a separate bowl.
- Add heavy cream & potatoes to large pan. Whip potatoes with an electric mixer. Add crab meat, green onions, and garlic powder to potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Vidalia onion
- 2 bunches of spinach, chopped
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 heavy cream
- Heat skillet - medium heat. Sauté garlic & onions for about 2 minutes
- Add in chopped spinach and warm
- Add salt, nutmeg, heavy cream